This last weekend we held a garage sale at my parent-in laws house. It was long, boring and exhausting. I am not a morning person at all, and all three days we had to be up at 6am and out there by 8am. We were open for almost 9 hours per day.
Change of subject real quick.
Watching the Olympics here and just got done watching some kayak guy from a country called Togo win the bronze. The announcer just said, "This is what the Olympics are all about. An unknown man from a small country in a sport know one knows about wins the bronze." Something about that just strikes me as wrong. If it's a sport that know one knows about, and an unknown man from a country that not many people even realize exists, then how could it be what the Olympics are all about? Yeah, I get what he means, but the way he said it just sounded amusing.
Back to the garage sale. Not sure what it is but people can be kind of funny when it comes to these things. We had a lot of stuff ranging from kids clothes to household stuff to gaming items. Yet people wouldn't stop sometimes, they would slowly drive by with their mouths agape and then continue on. Ugh. Although we did pretty good and we did get rid of a lot of crap that had been cluttering up our house.
Oh, and for those that are reading this. I might try to pick a few days that I will post so that I don't take week long breaks between these things. Who knows.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment